According to the latest official blog, the challenge OSRS player bounties has been added to the design of long-awaited Bounty Hunter Rework. In this proposed challenge, you need to complete a series of tasks to receive an immediate 10 points.
What tasks will be added as player bounties?
The OSRS team plan to add some new tasks as player bounties for those more accomplished bounty hunters. As long as you complete these tasks below, you will have a chance to receive an immediate 10 points.
1. Get 2 kills without leaving the wilderness (crossing the ditch), trading, or picking up items from the ground.
2. Using Ranged, Melee or Magic to kill an opponent on the last hit.
3. The task of killing an opponent while risking 250,000 GP (in coins/platinum tokens only).
4. The task of killing an opponent without using any prayers.
5. The task of killing an opponent without using a special attack.
6. The task of killing your opponent without using Protect Item.
7. The task of killing your opponent without any stat boosts.
Receive a new task every 30 minutes on player bounties OSRS
You will see so many tasks above that differ from player to player in the chatbox and they will change automatically every half an hour. It's good for you that the current task can be skipped immediately with up to three chances per day if you don't want to complete it. Besides, every task will be available every 30 minutes. If you complete a task without 30 minutes, you will need to wait for the depletion of remaining minutes. Once the 30 minutes depletes over, you will be able to receive the next task. But if the timer fully depletes before you complete the task, you will receive a new one.
Do you like this additional challenge OSRS player bounties in Bounty Hunter Rework? Let's expect their coming together. In addition, place your order at our site and then you will obtain cheapest OSRS gold from us.
The RS3gold Team