Since OSRS Bounty Hunter is launched again, Old School team has made a series of adjustments, including reward prices, new tasks and more. Keep your eyes open to see the changes this week.
OSRS Bounty Hunter with new tasks & reward prices
Old School team decides to add many new tasks based on the existing dragon dagger one to replace some undesirable entries. These new tasks require you to deal the final hit with a dragon scimitar or granite maul including ornate and upgraded versions. To receive these tasks, players should meet the requirements to wield the weapons, and the game will also check that a player has access to Ape Atoll to obtain a dragon scimitar.
In addition, the reward prices in Bounty Hunter are also changed:
- Increase Blighted potions to 4,100 points
- Increase Blighted karambwan to 1,400 points
- Reduce blighted anglerfish to 1,200 points slightly
More OSRS Bounty Hunter changes made this week
Apart from the new tasks and reward prices, there are also other adjustments to Bounty Hunter, like:
1. Add a measure to discourage large-scale emblem transfers. When an emblem is transferred via a PK drop, tiers 4-10 will always downgrade, tiers 1-3 have a 50% chance to downgrade, and a tier 1 emblem will become 20k coins when it downgrades.
2. Applicable items in banknote form can be purchased from the standard Bounty Hunter Shop if you want more than one.
3. The Blighted Teleblock Sack has become a Blighted Teleport Spell Sack and can cast Teleblock or Teleport to Bounty Target spells.
In a word, OSRS Bounty Hunter has been updated this week. And you can always buy cheap OSRS gold at our site.
The RS3gold Team