Based on the feedback on some aspects in game, RS team has made and announced improvements and adjustments to them in the patch notes this week, such as Farming and Herblore skills. The detailed changes to the two skills can be found below.
Improvements for RS Farming & Herblore skills
There are some improvements that have been made to Farming and Herblore skills, which are revealed in this week's patch notes, including:
- Now white lily can grow instantly while using the Supreme Growth Potion(leafy) on it.
- Cancel pathing possibly after clicking on the mystical tree on manor farm.
- Pickle the Cat has come back to Manor Farm.
- Climbing over the stiles at the Ranch Out of Time now can grant you token XP.
- Now selecting gather produce with right-click in player owned farm can update the button state correctly.
- Updated Meg's dialogue to say green salamanders instead of swamp lizards.
- No confirmation message while travelling from manor farm via the mystical tree.
- The Powerburst potion interface doesn't open any more when mixing some 3 dose potions.
More changes from RS patch notes this week
Jagex has announced many changes and improvements in the patch notes this week that contain various aspects, such as Mobile, Clue Scrolls, quests, skilling and so on. From this patch notes, you can find all the changes to the game easily.
What's more, if you have any ideas about what to do next or how Jagex continues to improve the patch notes, pleasse left your thought on RS official socials.
Please continue to train your RS Farming and Herblore skills. By the way, you can buy more cheap RS3 gold from us to train your skills more quickly.
The RS3gold Team