The new Chef's Assistant RS3 quest has been released in game now. In this quest you will help the Head chef make cheesecake to impress other cooks, and obtain some cheesecakes as rewards to restore both life and Prayer points.
Requirements of Chef's Assistant RS3 quest
Chef's Assistant is a new novice quest which is a sequel to Cook's Assistant. To start the quest, you need to talk to the Head chef in the Cooking Guild, requiring 32 Cooking to enter.
Here are the required items of this quest:
Chef's hat or sous chef's toque (not required if you have completed the Hard Varrock achievements), logs, steel bar, bucket of milk, pot of flour, pat of butter, pot of cream and cake tin (can be acquired during the quest).
RuneScape Chef's Assistant easy & quick guide
1. After speaking to the Head chef, head to the party room in Falador and talk to Phil and Delphie. Repair the Dairy churn in the room using logs and a steel bar, and speak with Phil and Delphie again.
2. Use bucket of milk on the dairy churn and make the Cream cheese. Then return to the head chef.
3. Combine a pot of flour and pat of butter to make the biscuit dough, and then cook it for biscuits.
4. Speak to the head chef and create the cheesecake RuneScape by clicking the cake tin.
5. Head to the east of the Taverley lodestone in The Pick and Lute pub, and take the cheesecake to Mess Sergeant Ramsey.
6. Head to the Lumbridge Castle, and take the cheesecake to the Cook in Lumbridge.
7. Head to the Jolly Boar Inn and take the cheesecake to the Cook of the Jolly Boar Inn.
8. Return to the head chef. Quest complete!
Rewards from Chef's Assistant RuneScape quest
1 quest point
1,500 Cooking experience lamp
Ability to bake cheesecakes and biscuits
2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Iceb
Hope you could easily complete the Chef's Assistant RS3 quest after reading this guide. Moreover, you could buy RuneScape 3 gold here anytime when you need some.
The RS3gold Team