The newest Runescape patch notes have been updated on Sept. 9. From this week, you can see the usual array of fixes and changes to the game, which involve various aspects.
Changes to RS Big Game Hunter & more in Runescape patch notes
There are several main updates for all of you to enjoy in this patch week, including:
1. Big Game Hunter multispawn encounters will not spawn any more if the previous kill on that dinosaur was not successful.
2. Mahjarrat Aura now can be reset by using tier 3 and tier 4 Aura refresh.
3. The Dwarven Instinct aura can spawn chests now when hunting butterflies barehanded.
More updates made in the patch week
In addition to the main fixes and changes above, there are also some changes worth having a look, like:
1. Now boss fight skeleton minions in the Death of Chivalry quest have been scaled to half their previous level, which can make them easier to defeat by high-levelled players with inferior equipment.
2. There will be no Menaphos 5% xp buff on the buff bar since the effect was never active.
3. Legacy of Seergaze quest cannot be accepted many times any more.
4. The issue where some max level skills were not freezing in Treasure Hunter has been fixed.
5. Elite dungeon boss kill achievements can't repeat any more if you have already completed them.
6. The issue where players couldn't steal enough flame fragments to complete "Lost Her Marbles" after dying has been fixed.
Go to the Runescape official forum to learn more details about Runescape patch notes if you are interested. In addition, you can always buy cheap RS3 gold from us for the safe and fast delivery.
The RS3gold Team