Level 90 Slayer is required to kill RS Feral Dinosaur. Besides, to defeat it successfully, you should also pay attention to its special attack causing rapid damage. And we also provide the detailed locations for you to find them easily.
Tips to defeat RS Feral Dinosaur Slayer monster
Feral Dinosaur is a Slayer monster requiring level 90 Slayer to kill. You can find them in the northern area of Anachronia island. While fighting with this Slayer monster, Feral Dinosaur will attack you with melee. Upon the six auto-attacks, it will start its special attack to deal rapid damage. And the damage will increase before the next special attack is executed if Feral Dinosaur is not killed, which will stop while killing it.
What's more, there are two Feral Dinosaurs located on the far west and far east of the island. You can employ binds on them and attack them from a distance while protecting you from attacking. And the specific locations of the two Feral Dinosaurs are shared in the picture below:
Get rewards after defeating RS Feral Dinosaur
When you kill Feral Dinosaur monster, there are five kinds of drops you can loot from it:
- 100% drop: Dinosaur bones.
- Main drops: Shark, Super defence (3), salvages items and more.
- Unique drops: Blowpipe chitin, Blowpipe feather, Blowpipe fins, Bone blowpipe, Laceration boots.
- Tertiary: Compacted hides, Starved ancient effigy, Sealed clue scroll (elite) and so on.
- Rare drops: Shield left half, Dragon longsword, Onyx bolts and more.
Good luck to defeat RS Feral Dinosaur with this simple guide. By the way, you can place your order at our site to buy cheap RS3 gold with instant delivery.
The RS3gold Team