OSRS The Nightmare of Ashihama rewards beta opens on Tournament Worlds. You can start to play it in order to test these proposed rewards. Compared with the rewards mentioned in previous poll blog, you can see some changes to them in this beta.
Where to join in OSRS The Nightmare of Ashihama rewards beta?
Following the poll blog of The Nightmare of Ashihama posted, OSRS team announces The Nightmare of Ashihama rewards beta is available on Tournament Worlds in order to test the new rewards proposed in the poll blog. You can be able to join in the rewards beta in worlds 446, 464 and 477. With the beta being closed, these worlds will also be closed rather than converted back into normal worlds in order to adapt to the reduced traffic.
Changes of OSRS The Nightmare of Ashihama rewards
In the rewards beta, you can test these rewards including Inquisitor's armour, The Inquisitor's mace, The Nightmare Staff and The Siren's Tome. And The Nightmare Staff can be adapted with three attachments including The Harmonised Orb, The Volatile Orb and The Eldritch Orb. Here are some changes made to these rewards:
1. Reduce the stab, slash, crush and magic defence of all Inquisitor armour pieces slightly.
2. The special attack base damage of Volatile Orb is down to 58 excluding the staff's built-in 15% additional Magic damage.
3. The special attack base damage of Eldritch Orb is down to 44 excluding the staff's built-in 15% additional Magic damage.
4. The Siren's Tome Magic damage stats is down to 4% from 10% and its stab, slash, crush and ranged defence is reduce 10 respectively.
5. The Staff of Nightmares has been renamed to the Nightmare Staff.
All the rewards are in progress and will change as passing a poll.
Come to join in the Nightmare of Ashihama rewards beta to test rewards. Besides, cheap OSRS gold is always on sale at our site with fast delivery.
The RS3gold Team