According to the latest RS patch notes posted on Mar. 18, we have learned that RS team has made many bugfixes to improve the gameplay experience. Please go ahead to learn further details.
Highlighted fixes from RS patch notes this week
Under the effort of RS team this week, some highlighted bugfixes have been completed and revealed. For example, vulnerability bombs now can refresh the effect's timer when throw at or in range of an already affected NPC. And "Experienced Users" adventures will be made less handhold-y via a lot of changes.
More bugfixes revealed in RS patch notes
Apart from the significant fixes, there are also several other fixes announced in patch notes, including:
- The issue causing Big Game Hunter detection zones to not display the correct colour has been fixed.
- Deal a RuneMetrics issue on mobile, which prevents users from being able to toggle stack value off.
- The issue where Moia's Hunt For The Memories puzzles relies on mouse events and therefore are unplayable on mobile is addressed.
- Miscellaneous Smashing Relics fixes.
- The bug that allows players to claim fully repaired lucky chaotic items from Diango's Item Retrieval has been fixed. And the items now can be retrieved in their broken state.
- The issue that prevents various pieces of dyed Malevolent Armour from being equipped using the Action Bar has been fixed.
- The issue which allows players to bypass the cooldown on Adrenaline Potions has been fixed.
Keep your eyes on these bugfixes from latest RS patch notes. By the way, you can always come to us to buy cheap RS3 gold and other related goods at any time.
The RS3gold Team