Nex Angel of Death is a successor to original RS Nex boss fight. Currently there are some adjustment made to Nex on March 25, including the adjustment to the boss fight damage, shadow orbs, drop rates and more.
Main changes to RS3 Nex Angel of Death
1. You are put directly into the RuneScape Nex Angel of Death boss fight when you join an instance;
2. Nex Angel of Death will initially be aggressive towards you when you begin the kill, without becoming re-aggressive after attacks, mechanics or phasing anymore;
3. You will be able to attack Nex Angel of Death during phase transitions, but the damage will be reduced by 99%;
4. Nex Angel of Death will deal increased melee damage, only on one player;
5. Nex Angel of Death will hit the main tank after 3 cycles when attacking with magic, giving time to react to the animation;
7. The damage from RuneScape shadow orbs is reduced to 300. They can stack on each other as NPCs;
8. The defence and lifepoints of RuneScape Icicle will be reduced. Defensive and movement abilities will no longer be put on cooldown;
9. Mage chests will unlock the banner for the backslot.
Drop rates adjustment to RuneScape Nex
With the Nex Angel of Death RuneScape update, drop rates for teams of less than 7 people will no longer be punished. Everyone has a chance to roll his own rare drop, and the off-tank drop roll is replaced by a DPS drop roll. There will be no chance to the actual drop rates compared with what they are currently.
What do you think about these changes to RuneScape Nex Angel of Death? Anyway, you could simply buy RS 3 gold from our site with cheap prices and fast delivery.
The RS3gold Team