Learn More Details about RS Anachronia Changes This Week
Runescape Anachronia Changes have been made this week based on your feedback. In this update, so many changes are waiting for you to experience better and smoothly. Come to have a try quickly.
Details of Anachronia Changes Runescape
To let you have a better island experience, the RS team has perfected Anachronia event and made many small changes:
1. A broken square of water has worked again on Anachronia.
2. Overgrown idols will now exactly demeonstrate that they can be obtained on Anachronia within the woodcutting skill guide.
3. Some black triangle have been moved out the firepit in the Hunter Lodge on Anachronia.
4. The flags on Anachronia buildings will now flutter in the wind.
5. Join friend lodestone teleport will now work in Anachronia.
6. A Big Game Hunter encounter will now be started with bait in your beast of burden.
7. An issue causing the " Dinosaur Hunter" achievement to be completed multiple times has been fixed.
8. Irwinssons memory has been polished and he will not continually ask about the broken compass any more in your inventory if you have one. If not, he's still very forgetful.
9. A missing ground texture has been re-added in one of the Big Game Hunter instances.
10. Selected music will now continue to play when you finish skinning a Big Game Hunter creature.
11. Big Game Hunter - The amount of traps being destroyed is now consistent when choosing to skip or watch the cutscene in multi-spawn encounters.
Welcome to experience new Runescape Anachronia. You will have a unique and different adventure. What's more, you can buy cheap RS gold on RS3gold safely and quickly.
The RS3gold Team
Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold.
Live Chat Help
RS War's Retreat has been confirmed to be released on Jan. 27, 2020. When it is released, you can discover a new currency Marks of War, which can upgrade PvM Hub and buy rewards in War's Shop.
RS War's Retreat will release on Jan 27
War's Retreat, also known as PvM Hub, is going to be released on Jan. 27, 2020. It requires level 60 Combat to access and is accessible to...
There will be a new quest named Desperate Measures added to Runescape. The specific time of the release date is still unknown. But you can learn the two features of this quest first from us.
New RS Desperate Measures quest upcoming
Desperate Measures is a new quest planned to added to Runescape. It was first revealed at RuneFest 2019. Currently RS team is working on the new quest and plans...
Have you got RS Umbral pack so far? If not, you can join in the current Twitch Prime promotion to obtain Umbral Bow, Umbral Staff, Umbral Cloak and other benefits by linking your RS account and Twitch Prime account.
RS Umbral pack obtainable from Twitch Prime until Feb 4
The final month of latest Twitch Prime promotion is in progress and will end on Feb. 4, 2020. If you take part...