The changes to OSRS Nightmare of Ashihama have been revealed on Feb. 7 and now are live in game. Beyond of them, OSRS team will also make some adjustments next week.
What changes have been made for OSRS Nightmare of Ashihama?
We know that most of you have played Nightmare of Ashihama when it was released. According to your feedback left on the first day, OSRS team has made some changes and adjustments on Feb. 7 in order to improve this game. The details about these changes can be learned below:
1. Increased the surge attack delay by one tick.
2. Lowered the defend sound to avoid bursting eardrums.
3. The MVP now can receive big bones as a drop to signify their status.
4. The chance to receive food and potions as a drop now is increased greatly, and their quantity has also been increased.
5. Now the Nightmare Staff has a separate roll from the other uniques, much like the Spirit shield from the Corporeal Beast.
More changes upcoming to OSRS Nightmare of Ashihama
Apart from the above changes, OSRS team has announced that they will also make any additional changes next week, such as recolouring the notification messages to help them become more prominent.
In addition, if you have any ideas and thoughts about Nightmare of Ashihama, you can leave them online, such as official OSRS forums, Reddit and Discord. The team will monitor your feedback and will be able to make necessary changes to make it more perfect.
Are you satisfied with these changes? Please remember to leave your feedback to OSRS team. Also, you can buy cheap OSRS gold from us to enjoy Nightmare of Ashihama more smoothly and happily.
The RS3gold Team