According to the Runescape official post, it has been revealed that some patch notes have been made for the Runescape Bank Placeholder & Optimisation. Here you can learn what changes have been made.
Changes to Presets & Bank Tabs of Runescape Bank Placeholder & Optimisation
Runescape team is still working hard on Bank Placeholder in order to provide a better experience for all of you. There are some changes made for Presets and Bank Tabs:
1. You can find quick Save and Load presets on right clicking a number.
2. Runescape Anachronia and Big Game Hunter have been added to the preset and tab name list.
3. There is the new right click options in the preset list in order to delete or quick-load the preset.
4. Now you can right click the main bank tab icon and apply a vertical or side toggle for your bank.
5. Now you can right click a Tab and customise it with a icon and name.
6. The bank check for Invention items are reordered in order to save a little server load.
More changes to Bank Placeholder withdrawing
To make withdrawing from bank more quicker and efficient, the following changes have been made:
1. There are keybinds added for the withdraw buttons in the bank interface, like:
- Alt+1: 1
- Alt+2: 5
- Alt+3: 10
- Alt+4: All
- Alt+5: X
- Alt+6: Input
2. Presets can put down placeholders automatically while withdrawing them despite of the toggled option.
3. While removing items your bank will not shift and there are no placeholders until the bank is closed.
Are you content with these changes to Runescape Bank Placeholder? Anyway, please come to us for cheap RS3 gold with safe and fast delivery.
The RS3gold Team