The newest OSRS game updates have been posted. From it we can see that there are some changes and adjustments made to Last Man Standing. In the meanwhile, there are also several small fixes announced in it.
Tweaks of OSRS Last Man Standing
There are totally three changes to OSRS Last Man Standing, which are revealed in the newest OSRS game updates. The details of these changes can be previewed below:
1. The buy-in fee for competitive game modes in Last Man Standing will be removed. And you can still play on the High Stakes worlds if you want the thrill of competing for gold.
2. Originally players can't be attacked in "boxing". But now they become attackable if they show no signs of valid progression within a Last Man Standing session when in combat with other players.
3. Now there is a chance for Bloody and Bloodier Keys to give you mithril seeds that will only be used in the minigame. Peace, man.
Other fixes posted in OSRS game updates
Along with Last Man Standing changes, OSRS team also releases some small fixes in their game updates, including:
1. Now the Spellbook Swap perk's menu displays how many more times it can be used that day.
2. Pluralise the word "diary" on the Achievement Diaries menu.
3. Remove some cat-related messages from the spam filter as they are found to be useful.
4. Now after completing the In Search of Knowledge miniquest, players can speak to Logosia to enable or disable receiving Sun, Temple and Moon pages. But she can't manipulate other drops!
5. Now female characters can hold mud staves correctly.
6. Now the battlement options of Zamorak castle in Castle Wars are the same as the Saradomin castle, rather than having extra places to climb the wall.
How do you think of OSRS Last Man Standing changes? Anyway, cheap OSRS gold is always offered by us.
The RS3gold Team