By the end of May. 24, you can answer daily question correctly during RS Mental Health Awareness Week to win XP lamp. Further, more RS charity tokens can also be obtained via this event and you can exchange them for more rewards.
Question answers of RS Mental Health Awareness Week
During Mental Health Awareness Week, there are six questions given by the representatives from CPSL Mind, Rise Above the Disorder and The Prince's Trust in Lumbridge Crater. They will give you a new question every day until May. 24. If you give a right answer, you can win an XP lamp. The questions with corresponding answers are shared below:
1. Kal: The Prince's Trust helps people in what age range? (11-30)
2. Lau'Ra: What was Rise Above The Disorder previously known as? (Anxiety Gaming)
3. Zoed: How many people are affected by a mental health condition in their lifetime? (1 in 4)
4. Kal: What percentage of teachers in the UK worry that their pupils won't be ready for the world of work when they leave school? (70%)
5. Lau'Ra: What does Rise Above The Disorder do? (Provides entirely free mental health care to everyone)
6. Zoed: What percentage of those with a mental health condition develop it before the age of 24? (75%)
RS charity tokens & more from Mental Health Awareness Week
Beyond of the XP lamp, you can also obtain RS charity tokens by skilling at a rate of approximately 25 tokens for every three minutes in Mental Health Awareness Week. Training archaeology skill can gain you between 28 to 32 tokens, and 11 tokens can be obtained by contributing every artefact to a collection. Even between 74 and 98 tokens are gained for completing every daily challenge. When you collect charity tokens, you can also use them to exchange for more rewards, such as:
1,000 charity tokens: Big event mystery box
3,000 charity tokens: Bastion of Fortitude gauntlets/boots
4,000 charity tokens: Bastion of Fortitude platelegs cosmetic override
5,000 charity tokens: Bastion of Fortitude cape
6,000 charity tokens: Big event mystery box
7,000 charity tokens: Bastion of Fortitude platebody cosmetic override
8,000 charity tokens: Bastion of Fortitude helm
10,000 charity tokens: Eugene
What's more, you can also buy the prizes missed from Mental Health Awareness Week in previous years with RuneCoins from Solomon's General Store.
Come to join in RS Mental Health Awareness Week for charity tokens and more. And you can buy cheap RS3 gold from us anytime.
The RS3gold Team