Old School RuneScape has released a host of Vorkath hotfixes with more damage, improved standard drop table and more. These changes are aimed to make Vorkath OSRS a more rewarding challenge, so read more with information on Superior dragon bones and buy RS 07 gold cheap.
Vorkath OSRS changes to damage, drop table & more
To make Vorkath OSRS a more rewarding challenge, here are new changes made to the boss:
1. The amount of damage a player can deal to Vorkath OSRS during the poison-pool phase has been increased, which allows players to deal 50% of their maximum damage.
2. Vorkath’s base defence has been lowered slightly.
3. You have 2 rolls on Vorkath’s standard drop table per kill. Vorkath’s overall standard drop table has been substantially improved.
4. The quantity of certain items dropped in one roll has been lowered, and the drop weighting of certain items increased.
5. Vorkath’s inital special attack will now be randomly selected between the poison-pool and freeze attack.
6. Antifire and Extended antifire potions have had their effectiveness reduced against Vorkath.
7. In-game loot broadcasts have now been added to Vorkath drops.
Obtain Superior dragon bones by killing Vorkath OSRS
You can get Superior dragon bones by defeating Vorkath OSRS, which can be crushed with a pestle and mortar to create crushed dragon bones.
Requiring 70 Prayer to use, superior dragon bones give 150 experience when buried, 525 Prayer experience when offered at a gilded altar with 2 burners lit, or 600 Prayer experience when offered at the Ectofuntus. Although these bones are expensive, they can be used for the best Prayer experience in the game.
Are you satisfied with these changes on Vorkath OSRS? Come here for cheap RS 07 gold anytime you need some.
The RS3gold Team