This week OSRS team has made various adjustments in many aspects, such as Crystal tools. Here you can learn the detailed changes and improvements to OSRS Crystal Pickaxe and Crystal axe.
What happened to OSRS Crystal tools?
From the latest OSRS official post, we have known that OSRS team has made some changes to Crystal tools this week. Currently, the tools can be used while they have no charges, and act like their Dragon counterparts. In addition, the Crystal Axe and Pickaxe don't consume charges any more when their effects provide no extra benefits.
Changes to OSRS Crystal Pickaxe & Crystal axe
There are many detailed changes to Crystal Pickaxe and Crystal axe that can be seen this week, and the same change of both tools is to enter Abyss by the appropriate blockage. More details can be learned below:
1. Crystal Pickaxe
- Combat against the Stone Guardians in the Chambers of Xeric
- Mining through a rockfall obstacle in Chambers of Xeric
- Mining through the obstacles in the Legend's Quest
- Mining salt or basalt underneath Weiss
- Mining the rubble in Burgh de Rott
- Mining dense essence in Arceuus
- Clearing a rockfall that's fallen from the ceiling anywhere in the motherlode mine
2. Crystal axe
- Chopping tendrils in the swamp on Fossil Island
- Chopping jungle and fixing the fence in Tai Bwo Wannai Village
- Chopping ents beneath the Woodcutting Guild or in the Wilderness
- Chopping the Meat Tree in a Muttadile room in the Chambers of Xeric
- Chopping through a roots obstacle in the Chambers of Xeric
- Chopping kindling in the Chambers of Xeric
- Pruning the Growthlings in the Bryophyta fight by using the axe on them
- Splitting arctic pine logs
How do you think of these changes to OSRS Crystal tools? Anyway, please buy cheap OSRS gold and related goods from us anytime.
The RS3gold Team