Do you know where you can find and get Runescape ancient relics? It doesn't matter. Here we are offering you the specific locations in which these relics are buried. However, you should keep in mind that you are allowed to obtain two relics one day and these places where relics may appear can change every hour.
Specific locations offered to get Runescape ancient relics
Members can find ancient relics partially buried in the ground in various places and there are up to two ancient relics per day for members. However, there are no buried relics for Ironmen but the message " nothing interesting happens". And here are the specific locations that you can track to get ancient relics:
- North-east of the gnome glider in Al Kharid
- East of the Draynor Bank
- North-east of the Edgeville furnace
- West of the eastern Falador bank, two paces south and one east of the tree
- South of Explorer Jack's house in Lumbridge, within the castle grounds
- North-west of the Port Sarim lodestone
- North of the Varrock Museum, south-east of the estate agent
- South of the southern East Ardougne bank, west of The Poison Arrow pub
- In the middle of the three southern houses in Seers' Village
- North of the Yanille lodestone
Please note that not every location above will have a relic and the locations also change each hour.
Rewards in ancient relics Runescape
After receiving relics, you can smash them on the ground to get series of rewards including a medium cash bag, and a random reward like gems, prismatic lamps, and former Treasure Hunter and Squeal of Fortune items such as the coin of balance or a TzHaar whip.
All in all, don't forget to get the two daily ancient relics. Besides, welcome to our site to buy cheap RS3 gold with instant delivery.
The RS3gold Team