Have you tested many rewards from OSRS The Nightmare reward beta? While you are trying out, the official community has made many changes and adjustments to the beta this week. Here you can learn the further details about these changes.
Changes of OSRS The Nightmare reward beta
From the official game updates post, we can see that OSRS team has adjusted and improved The Nightmare reward beta a lot, such as:
- Add some new animations to the Inquisitor's Mace and all variations of the Nightmare Staff.
- All staff variants is available to wield with the requirement of 50 Hitpoints.
- Increase the Volatile Nightmare Staff's special attack cost to 55%, which makes it harder to combo with other 50% special attack weapons.
- Reduce the Magic attack on the Siren's Tome from +25 to +15.
- Reduce the Magic defence on the Siren's Tome from +20 to +15.
- Reduce the Magic attack on the Inquisitor's Great Helm from +0 to -5.
- Reduce the Magic attack on the Inquisitor's Hauberk from +3 to -11.
- Reduce the Magic attack on the Inquisitor's Plateskirt from +1 to -9.
- Create Siren's Tome only by attaching a Siren's Charm to a Mage's Book.
Other changes to OSRS The Nightmare reward beta this week
Apart from the latest changes mentioned above, there are also some changes made previously this week, including:
1. Reduce the slash, stab, crush and ranged values on the Siren's Tome from +0 to -10.
2. Reduce the Magic damage % on the Siren's Tome from +10% to +4%.
3. There is no projectile for the Volatile Orb and Eldritch Orb special attack, but they will always hit the enemy two ticks after casting.
4. Scale the base damage for the Volatile Orb and Eldritch Orb special attacks with your Magic level. For example, before Magic damage bonuses, the max hit of the Volatile Orb and Eldritch Orb special attacks are capped at 58 and 44 respectively.
Come to try out the rewards in OSRS The Nightmare reward beta if you still don't have a try. Besides, you can also buy cheap OSRS gold and related products from us.
The RS3gold Team