With Ferox Enclave a new home for PvP announced, the Team also reveals their plans for the rest of PvP. The upcoming OSRS PvP changes are related to Bounty Hunter and Revenant Caves. Take a sneak peek at these upcoming changes!
Bounty Hunter updates in coming OSRS PvP changes
The Bounty Hunter will be improved in the following aspects:
1. Still keep the current target system. Additionally, add a PvP World-style PJ Timer to make things fairer.
2. Move all rewards to Last Man Standing. And some new restrictions will be made to prevent botting.
3. Convert the remaining emblems to points on log in, and you will be able to spend them in the shop. The points and the shop will be wiped once the grace period ends.
4. Install Noticeboards to display the names of the most prolific player killers.
Revenant Caves updates in coming OSRS PvP changes
OSRS Team is working on changing two things related to Revenant Caves:
1. Reduce the damage reduction stat on the Bracelet of Ethereum, and carefully monitor the effect this has on the popularity of the Revenant Caves.
2. An alternative to the cave system because lots of you think the caves are artificial.
How do you think of these upcoming OSRS PvP changes? Anyway, you can choose our site to buy cheap OSRS gold and other related products with fast delivery. RS3gold will be your top choice!
The RS3gold Team