It's time to play RS Castle Wars minigame that is located in the south-west corner of Kandarin. Want to be the winner during the game? See the guide below for requirements, tips and more.
Requirements of RS Castle Wars
Castle Wars is similar to Capture the flag, aiming to take enemy's standard or flag from their castle into your own castle's keep, gaining 1 point every time. Meanwhile, you also need to protect your own standard from being taken by killing or using barricades and other equipment. Each game lasts for 20 minutes and the team with the most points at the end of the game is the winner. Before starting it, you should learn the requirements below:
1. Strong combat skill is highly recommended.
2. Rangers and Mages defend the base, and Meleers attack the enemy base.
3. You're not allowed to wear capes into the arena since Zamorak/Saradomin cloak will be equipped automatically when entering the waiting room and during the game.
4. For meleeing, level 60+ in Attack, Defence, Strength and Constitution is strongly recommended, as well as good armour.
5. For rangers, a magic, dark or crystal bow is recommended; for mages, level 60+ Magic and Ancient Magicks are very useful.
How to access to RS Castle Wars?
You can find RS Castle Wars in the south-west corner of Kandarin. To access it, you can choose one of the following ways:
1. Directly teleport to the Castle Wars entrance via a Ring of duelling.
2. Head west from Yanille or Gu'Tanoth.
3. The Balloon transport system has an end point just north-east of the entrance.
4. Reach south of the building via fairy ring code bkp.
5. Use the South Feldip Hills Teleport and head north.
6. Arrive at Tree Gnome Village via Spirit tree and then walk south-west.
7. Walk south-west from Ardougne.
In a word, RS Castle Wars is now live. Come to join in with the simple guide. Besides, cheap RS3 gold is always on sale at our site.
The RS3gold Team