Have you enjoyed RS iOS Closed Beta? The first wave of the Beta has been filled. Now you can play this beta with smoother experience that has been improved a lot according to the newest RS Patch Notes.
First wave of RS iOS Closed Beta available to play
The first wave of RS iOS Closed Beta just has 1,000 spots. Based on RS Twitter, we have known that the 1,000 spaces have been filled quickly when RS iOS Closed Beta is available to play. Players who can be able to enter the Beta now can play RS game on their iPhones or iPads. If clicking the link (https://info.runescape.com/p/ios-closed-beta) gets a blank page or a 404 error, just check it again!
And the more waves of RS iOS Closed Beta will be released in the coming weeks on RS website and socials. So players who don't get in this time don't be upset.
Fixes & changes to RS iOS Closed Beta
With RS iOS Closed Beta going on, the team dedicates to making experience super smooth by making a series of changes and fixes that also apply to RS mobile on Android devices. There are some main changes and fixes you can learn:
1. Ability to sheathe and unsheathe weapons with a long-press on the Combat Mode Toggle button is added on mobile.
2. The scrollbar is removed from the minimised Chat view on mobile.
3. Remove PC terminology from the Wardrobe UI on mobile.
4. The animals' traits now can be seen by long pressing them in the Trade menu.
5. The issue showing the Invention Materials Pouch button on the Backpack before unlocking it during the Invention tutorial has been fixed.
6. Fix an issue with the Currencies overlay on the Backpack that causes currency to appear in a different order on each.
The full changes and fixes to RS mobile on Android devices and RS iOS Closed Beta can be learned from the latest RS Patch Notes.
Have a good time in RS iOS Closed Beta! Additionally, you can always buy cheap RS3 gold and more from us at any time.
The RS3gold Team