OSRS 20th anniversary event is now released to celebrate the 20-year anniversary of RS. During this event, you need to help Gnome Child come back to the Realm of Memories. Look at the walkthrough to complete this event quickly.
OSRS 20th anniversary event walkthrough
1. Talk with Wizard Grayzag on the 2nd floor (3rd floor for US) in the Wizards' Tower.
2. Talk to Gnome Child. Note: please stay on the ground floor inside the circle of the Wizards' Tower, the Falador farm, Draynor Manor and Lumbridge Castle.
3. Go to Draynor Village and talk to Wise Old Man for Blue partyhat.
4. Head to Hans who is walking around Lumbridge Castle, and talk with him to get a navigational chart.
5. Enter Lumbridge Castle and speak to Cook for his recipe book.
6. Head to the axe shop in southern Lumbridge and talk to Bob for his autograph.
7. Look for The Thing in Fred the Farmer's sheep pen.
8. Try to shear the fake sheep via shears with the gnome before The Thing walks away from you.
9. Go to Draynor Manor, and go up the stairs and then up the spiral stairs to the west.
10. Take the "odd feathers" lying next to the strange machine in the eastern room.
11. Turn in the feather to Gnome Child.
12. Go out the eastern door on the ground floor to leave Manor.
13. Speak to the gnome.
14. Head to Falador cabbage patch and take a cabbage.
15. Speak to the gnome again.
16. Come back to Wizards' Tower to complete reopening the portal to the Realm of Memories.
17. Talk to the gnome and finish the dialogue.
18. Enter the portal.
19. Look at several old graphics of monsters from the early days of RS 2.
Rewards for OSRS 20th anniversary event
When you complete the 2021 Birthday event, you can earn the following rewards:
20th anniversary outfit
Gnome child mask
Gnome child icon
2 noted Half full wine jug
Apart from these, you can also get all previous birthday event rewards, like cat ears, birthday cake, cow outfit, birthday balloons and more.
Preview the guide to complete OSRS 20th anniversary event. And remember to buy cheap OSRS gold at our site.
The RS3gold Team