Want to learn some ways to get RS Mysterious Egg? Come to RS3gold website to take a sneak peek at how to obtain this companion pet quickly.
How to get RS Mysterious Egg?
Mysterious Egg is a companion pet that originally can be obtained from the Guilded Eggstravaganza quest during the 2019 Easter event. But later it has been confirmed that Mysterious Egg is also one of the drops in the Dragonkin Laboratory elite dungeon. You can now be able to get it from the following bosses encountered in Dragonkin Laboratory:
- Animated book
- Black dragon
- Celestial dragon
- Dragonstone dragon
- Hydrix dragon
- Lava strykewyrm
- Lucky charm
- Onyx dragon
- Red dragon
And to help you get this companion pet successfully in the elite dungeon, you'd better have the Mysterious perk on your equipment to increase its drop chance drastically.
How to reach to RS Dragonkin Laboratory elite dungeon?
You can access to Dragonkin Laboratory elite dungeon via these ways, including:
1. Using the boss portal in War's Retreat.
2. Using the boss portal in the Max Guild, requiring 99 in every skill.
3. Using a Dragonkin Laboratory teleport purchasable from the dungeon's reward shop or the Elite Dungeon Reward Shop in Daemonheim.
4. Walking east of the Demonic Ruins to the peninsula north of Daemonheim, requiring travelling through the Wilderness.
5. Using the Shadow Reef portal inside War's Retreat to teleport to the boat. Then using the teleport on the chest and selecting Dragonkin.
6. Using the Ring of kinship to reach to Daemonheim, then running east to the chest.
7. Using the teleport on the chest and selecting Dragonkin. Then using the teleport on the chest outside the Shadow Reef or the Temple of Aminishi, requiring completion of Impressing the Locals.
Hope this guide can help you a lot while getting RS Mysterious Egg. Further, please buy cheap RS3 gold from us at all times.
The RS3gold Team