RS Dwarf Cannon is a medium novice quest only available for members. Below you can learn the walkthrough to complete this quest easily. Upon the completion, you can get 750 Crafting XP and other rewards.
Fast walkthrough to RS Dwarf Cannon quest
The fast walkthrough to RS Dwarf Cannon quest is introduced here:
1. Speak to Captain Lawgof found north western Fishing Guild.
2. Repair the damaged railings by inspecting the appropriate sections of railing.
3. Come back to Captain Lawgof after fixing six damaged railings, and talk to him.
4. Go south to the watchtower that is a ladder surrounded by several wooden scaffolds.
5. Head to the top of watchtower and pick up the dwarf remains in the corner.
6. Return to Lawgof and talk to him.
7. Head southeast to a cave entrance at the eastern wall of the Fishing Guild. Alternatively, you can use the Ardougne lodestone home teleport to reach.
8. Enter the cave and go to the furthest room via northwest passage.
9. Find Lollk on the northeastern crate against the wall.
10. Talk to Lollk.
11. Come back to Lawgof.
12. Receive toolkit from Lawgof.
13. Use the hooked tool (right) on the spring.
14. Use the pliers (middle) on the safety switch at the bottom.
15. Use the tooth tool (left) on the gear at the bottom of the hammer.
16. Come back to Lawgof.
17. Talk to Nulodion wandering around the Dwarven Mines outpost on the northeastern Falador.
18. Return to Lawgof with the manual and mould received from Nulodion. You can use the drop trick to get another ammo mould once the quest ends.
Rewards for RS Dwarf Cannon quest
When you complete RS Dwarf Cannon quest, you will be rewarded with these rewards:
- 750 Crafting XP
- Ability to buy and use a Dwarf multicannon
- Ability to smith cannonballs
- Add the ammo mould to your tool belt
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- 1 quest point
In a word, take the guide to finish RS Dwarf Cannon quest easily. What's more, cheap RS3 gold is always offered at our site with fast delivery.
The RS3gold Team