Vyrewatch Sentinel OSRS is a stronger version of Vyrewatch and patrols the streets in Darkmeyer to seek the unruly humans to snack on. From it, you can be able to gain the rare drop blood shard and other various rewards.
What is Vyrewatch Sentinel OSRS?
As the stronger version of Vyrewatch, Vyrewatch Sentinels are the members of Drakan's disciplinary force, patrolling the streets of Darkmeyer to snack on the unruly humans. With the release of Darkmeyer, you can pay to let Konar, Duradel, Chaeldar and Nieve/Steve start assigning vampyres as Slayer Tasks. Alternatively, you can use Slayer Points to buy a vampyre task extension if you feel particularly bloodthirsty.
Get blood shard & more from Vyrewatch Sentinel OSRS
If you are brave enough to face OSRS Vyrewatch Sentinel, you will be able to get many rewards, such as blood shard. Blood shard is a rare drop of Vyrewatch Sentinel, which can be added to an amulet of fury turning into blood fury amulet. And it can provide the amulet with 10,000 charges, losing one for every successful hit.
Beyond of this, you can also obtain other various rewards, like:
- Vampyre dust
- Weapons & armor: Rune dagger, Rune battleaxe, Adamant platebody, etc.
- Runes & ammunition: Death/Blood/Nature rune, Rune arrow, Rune javelin.
- Herbs: Grimy guam leaf, Grimy dwarf weed, Grimy tarromin, etc.
- Seeds: Potato seed, cabbage seed, jute seed, dwellberry seed, torstol seed, etc.
- Bolt tips: Pearl bolt tips, ruby bolt tips, onyx bolt tips, etc.
- Materials: Bark, coal, runite bar, yew logs, runite ore.
All in all, Vyrewatch Sentinel OSRS has been live in game. Just face it down for the blood shard and other rewards. One more thing, we also provide cheap OSRS gold all the time. Please select us to place your order.
The RS3gold Team