This week RS Team has updated RS Barbarian Assault minigame and Quest Journal. You can continue to read for detailed changes as well as other improvements.
RS Barbarian Assault & Quest Journal improvements revealed
With the updates coming out on Sep. 7, we have learned a lot about the improvements of Barbarian Assault minigame and Quest Journal updates. And the specific changes to them can be learned here:
1. Remove delays in order to improve the flow of interactions within Barbarian Assault.
2. A number of minor bugs have been resolved in Barbarian Assault minigame.
3. "Monkey corpse or monkey skull" has been added to the list of items required for Monkey Madness in the Quest Journal.
4. Now Quest Journal for Nature Spirit requires you to meet Drezel at the Mausoleum to get a blessing.
More improvements announced in RS Game Updates
Apart from the improvements mentioned above, the latest RS Game Updates also reveals some other improvements at the same time, for example:
1. Players can be able to complete "Stone's Throw Away" achievement outside of Build Mode.
2. Now fishing spots in the Enchanted Valley can be lured without having a fly fishing rod in your Inventory.
3. Players now can use cans on you Toolbelt to water the dying roses in Perils of Ice Mountain.
4. Add messaging for trying to use Ultra-growth potion on a wider variety of invalid Farming patches.
5. Minigames tab appears while teleporting directly to Player Owned Ports via the Captain's Log in the Circus.
Keep your eyes peel at RS Barbarian Assault improvements and more. By the way, remember to join in our Back to School Flash Sale on Sep. 9 for free RS3 gold.
The RS3gold Team