This week RS Tutorial Island has been improved a lot, such as adding a new overlay, removing a pair of obstructive chairs and more. Below you will learn all the changes.
Add an overlay to RS Tutorial Island
Tutorial Island is an island where new players arrive to RS, acting as the tutorial for the game. According to the newest RS Patch Notes, we know that a new overlay that cycles between the Core Camera and Interaction controls is added to Tutorial Island. Now it replaces the preliminary Camera pop-up which could be dismissed permanently.
More improvements to RS Tutorial Island
In addition, RS Tutorial Island also has been improved in these aspects:
1. When arriving in the main game from Tutorial Island, the preliminary log-in messages are cleared from the Chat window.
2. The mobile toplevel UI can be gradually revealed with progressing on Tutorial Island.
3. Remove a pair of obstructive chairs from the starting area on Tutorial Island.
4. The text in the Minimap tutorial now becomes less ambiguous.
5. "Achievement Complete" pop-ups won't occur for Path Achievements any more. The completion pop-up will still be triggered by completing an entire path excluding the Tutorial Island Path.
6. Rename the RS Guide to Reginald.
7. Now interacting with the door near RS Guide can't forcewalk you into conversation but will still remind you of your objective. Interacting with the tree near the Survival Expert will do the same.
8. While starting Tutorial Island, the initial camera zoom is now zoomed out further.
9. Update input terminology on Tutorial Island to comply with mobile gesture compliance guidelines.
10. During the Survival Expert section of Tutorial Island, Activity Tracker instructions become clearer.
11. Woodcutting and Fishing now immediately display an overhead message to notify the user.
12. While on Tutorial Island, the Activity Tracker parent tab is now locked.
Keep your eyes open at RS Tutorial Island improvements. What's more, cheap RS3 gold is always for sale at our site.
The RS3gold Team