With the Patch Notes updated on Nov. 9, we have learned that a new button is added to Chat Box in order to make RS Wiki functionality more visible. Besides, there are also plenty of other QoL changes revealed this week.
RS Wiki functionality changes on Nov. 9
RS Wiki functionality has become more visible and easier to access than before. According to this week's RS Patch Notes, now there's a new Wiki button added to the right-hand side of the Chat Box. On desktop, you can toggle on and off the button in the Messages and Social menu under Chat Customisation, and you can also keybind the button in the Controls interface. On mobile, you can find the button on the left menu when in fullscreen chat mode. Just click the button to activate a research and then type in the terms you want to look up!
Jellyfish & more QoL changes in RS Patch Notes this week
Apart from RS Wiki functionality, you can also notice Jellyfish changes and other quality of life updates from the Patch Notes this week:
1. Jellyfish that is partially eaten can be combined together via War's "Decant" option or with the help of a friendly fisherman near the jellyfish spots in the Deep Sea Fishing Hub.
2. Players can "Deposit all" fish in Deposit and Bank Boxes in the Menaphos VIP and Port area.
3. Purchase multiple lamps or Ancient Seeds by right-clicking or long pressing in the Herby Werby.
4. Mechanised chinchompas won't be lost on death and can be reclaimed from Death or Gravestones.
5. There is an option for Robin in Port Phasmatys to auto-convert all bones to bonemeal and slime.
6. Robin now can convert noted bones to noted bonemeal and slime.
7. Vyrelords & ladies now appear correctly as a separate entry in the Slayer Codex.
8. The Personal Slayer Dungeon's Ouija Board can only be used while in Build Mode.
Come to experience more visible RS Wiki functionality. One more thing, please buy cheap RS3 gold from us forever.
The RS3gold Team