The new OSRS A Porcine of Interest quest is eventually live in game. To help new players be familiar with Slayer skill through this quest, here we offer a fast walkthrough to help complete the quest easily. After completing A Porcine of Interest, you will be able to obtain various rewards.
Walkthrough to OSRS A Porcine of Interest quest
A Porcine of Interest quest has been released on Sep. 10, and players can start to completing this quest to learn Slayer skill now with the fast walkthrough:
1. Read the notice board behind Fortunato's Wine Stall to start this quest.
2. Go west to Falador farm and talk to Sarah.
3. Head to the crossroads north of Draynor Village and investigate the cart.
4. Follow the farming produce on the ground north-east towards the strange hole, and then use the rope on the hole and climb down.
5. Go the end of the cave and inspect the skeleton.
6. After the cutscene, talk to Spria and receive reinforced goggles from her.
7. Come back to the Sourhog Cave and defeat Sourhog.
8. Use a knife or slashing weapon to get a Sourhog foot.
9. Come back to Sarah.
10. Come back to Spria.
Rewards for OSRS A Porcine of Interest quest
Upon the completion of OSRS A Porcine of Interest quest, you will be able to obtain these rewards:
1 Quest point
1,000 Slayer experience
30 Slayer reward points
Access to the Sourhog Cave and Sourhog slayer tasks from Spria or Turael
Existing slayer helmets will have reinforced goggles added to them
Come to complete OSRS A Porcine of Interest quest with the walkthrough right now. Meanwhile, please buy cheap OSRS gold and related products from us at all times.
The RS3gold Team