This week RS Team reveals loads of RS Clue Scrolls changes on Oct. 12, including five new titles, updated shop rewards and others. With an eye toward to the detailed Clue Scrolls updates from us.
Changes to RS Clue Scrolls announced on Oct. 12
With the update on Oct. 12, plenty of RS Clue Scrolls changes are announced and noticed, involving various parts:
1. Add five new titles for intrepid treasure hunters to enjoy.
2. Add hidden gold titles for those who go the extra mile.
3. Add new goodies to Zaida's Treasure Trail Reward Shop, including Clue Capacity Upgrade that allows you to hold 50 clues of each tier, and the Way of the Foot Shaped Key used to open drawers and chests without a key.
4. Remove the cap on how many master clues you can obtain and hold anytime, which is available for the elite clues that upgrade to master clues.
5. Whether your Backpack is full, scrolls and caskets obtained from various places will go directly to Charos' Clue Carrier.
6. Caskets will not be opened if the Bank and Backpack has fewer than nine combined free spaces.
7. Dorgesh-Kaan Sphere has four options to select from taking you to North, South, East or West Dorgesh-Kaan. And moving-over-distance spheres now teleports you to a fixed location within an area.
How to unlock new RS Clue Scroll titles?
There are five new clue titles added to easy, medium, hard, elite and master clue scrolls, which can be unlocked by obtaining various drops from each tier of the Treasure Trails Collection Log. Besides, hard, elite and master clues also have hidden gold titles. To unlock them, you have to meet the following specific requirements:
1. The Gold Digger (easy): requiring all items to unlock.
2. Clueless (medium): requiring all items to unlock.
3. Double Agent (hard): requiring any cape slot item, any piece of Third-Age Equipment, one of the Barrows or Shadow dyes, and all other uniques (inlcuing all masks). Gold title requires all items to unlock.
4. The Clue Chaser (elite): requiring any cape slot item, any piece of Third-Age Druidic Equipment, any dye and all other uniques (including all masks and God Bows). Gold title requires all items to unlock.
5. Master of Clues (master): requiring any cape slot item, any piece of Second-Age Equipment, every type of dye, and all other uniques (including all masks and glasses).
Look at RS Clue Scrolls new titles and other improvements now. One more thing, please buy cheap RS3 gold from us anytime.
The RS3gold Team