According to latest game updates, we have learned that OSRS Nightmare of Ashihama has been improved in some parts. What's more, Chambers of Xeric is also updated. Read on for more details.
OSRS Nightmare of Ashihama changes
There are some changes from Poll 73 made for Nightmare of Ashihama, such as:
1. Resolve an issue causing The Nightmare of Ashihama fight to not start when multiple players attempted to wake her at the same time.
2. Reduce The Nightmare's initial start timer from 40 to 30 seconds.
3. While fighting Nightmare in groups of six or more, 200 will be added to her shield and 30 will be added to her totems', down from 400 and 60 respectively. And now you can use Prayers to fully negate the damage from The Nightmare's husk and parasites.
4. Reduce the cost of Eldritch Staff's Special Attack from 75% to 55%.
5. The chance of getting Little Nightmare pet is as following:
- 1 player: 1/800
- 2 players: 1/1600
- 3 players: 1/2400
- 4 players: 1/3200
- 5+ players: 1/4000
OSRS Chambers of Xeric changes
Here you can also learn the changes to OSRS Chambers of Xeric:
1. There are now 5 combat and 3 puzzle rooms per raid in the large pool. And the regular pool has equal amounts of small and medium raids.
2. Add a secondary checkbox to the Party Board outside the Chambers of Xeric, which can allow you to toggle between regular and large map pools.
3. Scavengers will appear more consistently, with a preference for locations near players. And after killing a scavenger, a message will appear making it clear who will receive the drop.
4. When an Iron player deals the most but not all of the damage to a Chambers of Xeric boss, all other raiders will receive a message that announces that they have earned the drop.
How to you think of the changes to OSRS Nightmare of Ashihama and Chambers of Xeric? Anyway, please buy cheap OSRS gold from us.
The RS3gold Team